Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fruit & Veggie Bags

Fruit & Veggie Bags

Are you sick of all those plastic bags at the fruit market, do you use them or do you just toss all your fruit & veg straight into the trolley & then at the register try & get all the oranges, apples etc to stay on the scale. I have done both, its true you can reuse the plastic bags, but how many people do reuse them, & im sure they multiply when your not looking. As for putting them straight into the trolley, im not a fan of that. Those shopping trolleys & baskets are putrid.

So to combat the plastic entering my home I have made my own Fruit & Veggie bags
I have been using them for a few weeks & they have worked out great supper light fabric , strong but thin enough to see your produce through them. With a draw string closer, & they wash up nice.

So I am putting a few up for sale
leave a comment with your email addy & ill get back to you or you can email me direct on GoingGreen.Life@gmail.com

These are for all those people who have a to do list as long as their arm, don’t have the time or know how to make their own.

They would make great Christmas gifts for the Green people in your life :o)

Fruit & Veggie bags come in 2 sizes small approximately 26cm X 30cm & large 30cm X 35cm

They are $3.00 each plus postage



leave a comment with your email addy & ill get back to you or you can email me direct on GoingGreen.Life@gmail.com

No comments: